54 avenue du Docteur Paul Benet
82140 ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
+33 (0)5 63 68 27 50
Approached by a gravel driveway with parking space, the property comprises ~ solely on
- THE GROUND FLOOR
- Main front door to inner hallway with access through to the
- Open-plan Main Living Room including:
- The charming and spacious Living Room with wide archway through to the attractive Dining Room area with glazed double doors to the external Terrace. Overall 7.65m x 4.35m enjoying all the beamed high ceilings and much natural lighting.
- Access from the dining area to the fully re-fitted Kitchen (4.55m x 3m) having a range of fitted base cupboards to three sides and including twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and overhead extractor canopy, built-in freezer unit, built-in dishwasher, microwave combined oven and large fridge/freezer. Also fitted wall cupboards and built-in cupboard with washing machine. Two sets of glazed double doors open to the external timber decking Terrace.
- There are 3 double bedrooms – all with the charming beamed ceiling features and pine flooring ~ and 2 complete shower rooms.
- Bedroom No. 1. (3m x 2.7m) having large windows with garden outlook and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Inner hall to
- Charming Bedroom No. 2. (3.7m x 3.4m) with 2 twin door built in wardrobes and curtained store area above.
- Bedroom No. 3 (4m x 3m) with double mirror fronted wardrobe.
- Shower Room No. 1. Large tiled shower, washbasin with mirror above, heated towel rail and WC.
- Shower Room No. 2. Walk in shower, vanity unit washbasin with mirror over, heated towel rail, WC.
- At the rear of the property is an extensive raised decking Terrace with dining section with exterior lighting and extending to the sides of the house.
- The gardens extend to over half an acre with lawns, mature shrubs and trees and most attractive secluded section with high hedging and trees. Also a short walk down into the woodland area.
- Detached Garage (6m x 5m) with tiled roof, double doors and concrete floor.
- Swimming Pool (8m x 4m) with timber decking to two sides and there is a pool house for the cleansing equipment.