54 avenue du Docteur Paul Benet
82140 ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
+33 (0)5 63 68 27 50
Aveyron, SW France ~ Situated between two villages with all amenities and only 10 minutes drive from the fascinating hilltop bastide of Najac, one of the most beautiful villages in France. Drive time to Toulouse airport is 90 minutes and to Rodez airport under an hour. Enjoy this peaceful location with lovely walks and easy access to other fascinating towns and villages
• A beautifully restored main house with spacious 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom accommodation
• An equally splendid and entirely separate second house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
• Massive detached barn and gymnasium
• Mostly converted apartment (to complete) in the main house
• Three acres of superbly laid out grounds – a perfect setting
• 10m x 5m swimming pool with roman end
• Nearby fishing river with riverbank ownership and sitting out area
PLEASE SEE THE PDF PRINTABLE BROCHURE FOR MANY MORE IMAGES OF THIS LOVELY PROPERTY.
Features : pool, outbuildings, river frontage, central heating, games room, gymnasium
Condition : Restored
Bedrooms : 8
Bathrooms : 6
- HOUSE NO 1 - So much careful and quality restoration has been carried out to create a light and bright home with many original features, as well as total comfort, including full oil-fired central heating and double glazing, The accommodation comprises:
- RECEPTION HALL tiled floor, colombage features, beams, stone walling. WOOD STORE AND UTILITY ROOM leading off.
- SUPERB MAIN LIVING ROOM (6.16m x 5.4m), having handsome tiled flooring throughout, high beamed ceiling, dressed stone wall feature and open fireplace with wood burning stove inset. Full range of double-glazed picture windows enjoying the far-reaching views over the garden and double French windows opening out to the Extensive Terrace Area with open fireplace feature.
- This whole area is open plan but is thoughtfully separated by half walls and beams to the DINING ROOM AND FITTED KITCHEN (6m x 5.4m)
- The Kitchen Area is fully fitted with granite work surfaces and range of matching cupboard units with a deep white glazed sink inset, a four-ring gas hob, electric oven with extractor canopy. Also matching range of wall cupboards with concealed lighting, recessed ceiling lighting and an island unit with cupboards and drawers and worktop. Cupboard under the stairs and built-in pantry with fitted shelving.
- Leading from the living room is a STUDY AREA or SEPARATE SALON (6m max x 3.25m) with tiled floor, double French windows to the exterior and built-in shelved cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC with washbasin fitted to cupboard beneath. Also tiled floor.
- Staircase from the Salon leads up TO THE FIRST FLOOR where there is an APARTMENT SUITE (4.73m x 4m) plus upper floor already mainly converted with new roof area, beams, windows, concrete floor etc. Will create either two bedrooms or an additional bathroom or could be an entirely separate suite with one bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
- Staircase from the main living room/dining room, leads TO THE UPPER FLOOR and a BRIGHT AND LIGHT LANDING with dressed stonework and colombage features.
- CHARMING PRINCIPAL BEDROOM (5.5m x 5m) with high beamed ceiling, additional beam features and glazed double doors opening onto a SPACIOUS TERRACE with tiled floor, wrought iron balustrade, tiled roof and beautiful views across the garden, pool and beyond.
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM with mainly fully tiled walls, tiled floor, panelled bath with hand shower, vanity unit with mirror over and luxury shower unit. Also, automatic extractor fan.
- WALK IN FITTED DRESSING ROOM
- Leading off the landing is DOUBLE BEDROOM NO. 2 (4.2m x 3.9m) with pigeonnier style beamed roof, dressed stone wall features.
- SHOWER ROOM with mainly tiled walls, large shower unit with glazed screen, tiled surrounds, vanity unit with mirror over, WC, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM NO. 3 (4m x 3.2m) with large window areas, high beamed ceiling, dressed stone walls.
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM with part/fully tiled walls, dressed stonework, tiled floor, panelled bath with hand shower and side screen, vanity unit with mirror over, WC.
- HOUSE NO. 2 - A most attractive and fully restored house with delightful views and separate approach drive through the private grounds. Very spacious with original features, fully centrally heated and double glazed. The accommodation comprises:
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- WELL PROPORTIONED SITTING ROOM (8.2m x 5.5m) having open fireplace with wood-burning stove inset. Exposed stonework, beamed ceiling and Italian tiled floors. Windows to two elevations and double French windows opening to
- A LARGE RAISED DINING DECK (5.5m x 3.5m) with superb views over the gardens and surrounding countryside. Two sets of steps either side lead down to the garden.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (5m x 5.5m) having windows to two sides, Italian tiled floors, beamed ceiling and exposed stonework. The fitted units comprise a range of base cupboards with Formica worktops, sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven and tiled surround.
- BEDROOM NO. 1 (6m x 4m) with beamed ceiling, terracotta tiled floor and window to two sides, door out to conservatory.
- SHOWER ROOM leading off with tiled shower, vanity unit with washbasin, low-level WC, tiled floor and electric radiator.
- Stairs up TO THE FIRST FLOOR which is fully carpeted with sea grass and includes:
- MASTER BEDROOM NO. 2 (5.5m x 4m) oak-framed dormer window, dressed stonework and cooler fan.
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM having tiled shower, vanity unit with washbasin fitted, low-level WC, tiled floor, heated towel rail and
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM with mirror fronted door.
- BEDROOM NO. 3 (4.6m x 3.8m) a double room with built-in wardrobes, oak framed dormer window with views and cooler ceiling fan.
- BEDROOM NO. 4 (4.5m x 6m) a very large double room with built in wardrobes, dressed stonework and oak framed dormer window.
- FAMILY BATHROOM with panelled bath and shower with tiled surrounds, vanity unit with washbasin fitted, low-level WC and tiled floor.
- ON THE LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- GOOD SIZED STUDY/STUDIO
- UTILITY ROOM water heater, WC and hand basin. Also the oil fired central heating boiler.
- STORAGE AREA housing the oil storage tank.
- TWO CELLARS
- MASSIVE STONE BUILT BARN (17m x 7.32m) in very good condition on two floors.
- SUPERB GAMES ROOM adjoining ~ fitted out as a gymnasium with glazed double doors to the interior, mirror and wardrobing to one side, beams, lighting power etc.
- DRIVEWAY with wrought iron double gates leads down to a LARGE COURTYARD AND PARKING AREA off which both houses lead and also the ground floor area to the barn.
- Joining the barn is an OPEN-FRONTED LOG STORE AND STORAGE AREA and inside the barn, LARGE STABLING AND WORKSHOP AREAS
- THE 3 ACRE GROUNDS are beautifully laid out with magnificent lawns, mature shrubs, trees, well kept hedgerows. Access down to the river, with sitting out area to the river frontage. There are attractive country views all around, in short an ideal setting.
- SWIMMING POOL (10m x 5m) plus Roman end, has extensive paved surrounds and walled garden areas alongside. There are lovely views to be enjoyed from the pool area..
Services: adsl, mains electricity, mains water, septic tank, telephone.